Argan oil refers to plant oil produced from the kernels of the Argan tree. It is exclusively produced in southwestern Morocco. It has multiple pharmacological properties hence used in the treatment of skin inflammation, acne, eczema, wrinkles, psoriasis, joint pain, and others. In addition, it is also used in the cosmetics and personal care products as it has antioxidants properties. Hence, cosmetic manufacturers are focusing on adding Argan oil based product to enhance their product portfolio. For instance, Lakme launched new Argan oil based product range, Lakme Absolute. Moreover, growing awareness among customers about the benefits of Argan oil expected to fuel the market growth during the forecasted period.
Free Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @:
Advance Market Analytics published a new research publication on “Argan Oil Market Insights, to 2026″ with 232 pages and enriched with self-explained Tables and charts in presentable format. In the Study you will find new evolving Trends, Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities generated by targeting market associated stakeholders. The growth of the Argan Oil Market was mainly driven by the increasing R&D spending across the world.
Some of the key players profiled in the study are:
Olvea Group (France),ARGANisme Cosmetics S.A.R.L (Morocco),Biopur Sarl (Morocco),Zineglob Ltd (Morocco),Purus International (Morocco),Malak Bio (Morocco),L’OCCITANE Group-Melvita (France),Argan Liquid Gold (United Kingdom),Frontier Natural Products Co-op Inc. (United States),John Masters Organics Inc. (United States),Zit Sidi Yassine Sarl (Morocco),Vima Souss (Morocco),Les Bios dâ€™Agadir (Morocco)
Advancement in the Extraction Process of the Argan Oil
Increasing Demand for Cosmetics with Natural Oils
Growing Awareness about Therapeutic Potential of Argan Oil
Lack of Awareness among the Customers
Availability of Substitute Products
Growing Online Distribution Channel for the Argan Oil
Increasing Demand from the Developing Economies
The Global Argan Oil Market segments and Market Data Break Down are illuminated below:
by Type (Culinary Argan Oil, Cosmetic Argan Oil), Application (Food (Bakery & Confectionery, Dairy & Frozen Dessert, Sweet & Savory Snacks, Others), Pharmaceuticals & Nutraceuticals, Cosmetics & Personal care, Others), Sales Channel (Franchisee Outlet, Medical Shops, Hypermarket, Online), Source (Natural, Organic)
Enquire for customization in Report @: https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/enquiry-before-buy/65923-global-argan-oil-market-1
Geographically, the detailed analysis of consumption, revenue, market share, and growth rate of the following regions:
- The Middle East and Africa (South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, Egypt, etc.)
- North America (United States, Mexico & Canada)
- South America (Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, etc.)
- Europe (Turkey, Spain, Turkey, Netherlands Denmark, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, Russia UK, Italy, France, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Vietnam, China, Malaysia, Japan, Philippines, Korea, Thailand, India, Indonesia, and Australia).
- Comprehensive overview of parent market & substitute market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry (COVID & Economic Impact Analysis)
- In-depth market segmentation (Trends, Growth with Historical & Forecast Analysis)
- Recent industry trends and development activity
- Competitive landscape (Heat Map Analysis for Emerging Players & Market Share Analysis for Major Players along with detailed Profiles)
Strategic Points Covered in Table of Content of Global Argan Oil Market:
Chapter 1: Introduction, market driving force product Objective of Study and Research Scope the Argan Oil market
Chapter 2: Exclusive Summary – the basic information of the Argan Oil Market.
Chapter 3: Displaying the Market Dynamics- Drivers, Trends and Challenges of the Argan Oil
Chapter 4: Presenting the Argan Oil Market Factor Analysis Porters Five Forces, Supply/Value Chain, PESTEL analysis, Market Entropy, Patent/Trademark Analysis.
Chapter 5: Displaying market size by Type, End User and Region 2015-2020
Chapter 6: Evaluating the leading manufacturers of the Argan Oil market which consists of its Competitive Landscape, Peer Group Analysis, BCG Matrix & Company Profile
Chapter 7: To evaluate the market by segments, by countries and by manufacturers with revenue share and sales by key countries (2021-2026).
Chapter 8 & 9: Displaying the Appendix, Methodology and Data Source
Finally, Argan Oil Market is a valuable source of guidance for individuals and companies in decision framework.
Get More Information:
Key questions answered
- Who are the Leading key players and what are their Key Business plans in the Global Argan Oil market?
- What are the key concerns of the five forces analysis of the Global Argan Oil market?
- What are different prospects and threats faced by the dealers in the Global Argan Oil market?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Southeast Asia.
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
AMA Research & Media LLP
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218